World.Connect.Competition.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings world.connect guys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Roberts

Richard Roberts

Greetings world.connect guys Empty
PostSubject: Greetings world.connect guys   Greetings world.connect guys Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011 - 13:01

Hi, Marcel invited me to join the forum. To introduce myself, I have raced a little at Race Connect, Race 2 Play and HSO in the past. The most fun I have had has been a 24 hr race and a 1000km of the Nurburgring.

After a lengthy break I looked for a team enduro race and found the Race Department Series. Now I am hoping to find a way to drive in it and am practicing and learning the mod and tracks. I am not a Porsche fanatic but I have found that over half of my races I have been driving Porsches, I would say that this is because they handle nicely, but the 935 in DRM Revival and the 911 in HistorX were awful and I still chose to drive them!

I hope I can practice with you and learn something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings world.connect guys   Greetings world.connect guys Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011 - 0:30

hi robert, welcome.

I too drove the 935 (DRM) and 911 (Historix)....and definitely would agree with you about the 935...but I also still choose to drive them both..

cheers

Tony :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings world.connect guys   Greetings world.connect guys Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011 - 0:40

Hey Richard, if you are free tomorrow, why don't you join the fray there is a RaceConnect TC 65 and GT 65 race tomorrow night.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This group have been racing together for some 3 years, and they are real gentlemen, and good fun..
the racing is very close, and well mannered.

If interested, hurry and register as I suspect there aren't many spaces left.

cheers, hope to see you there...
Back to top Go down
Marcel
Admin
Marcel

PostSubject: Re: Greetings world.connect guys   Greetings world.connect guys Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011 - 5:33

Hey Richard,

nice to read from you here. Please make yourself comfortable and feel free to chat with us. Do not hesitate, we're a nice bunch of people I guess. Aren't we? lol :suspect:

Do you have an account at Race Department? You have to be a licensed member if you want to join their race events.

Have a nice stay,
Marcel
Back to top Go down
https://worldconnectcomp.aktiv-forum.com
Richard Roberts

Richard Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Greetings world.connect guys   Greetings world.connect guys Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011 - 7:07

I am hoping to join in the Gt race for a bit of fun and have registered for that at race connect. I will register on the race department forum soon too.
Back to top Go down
Richard Roberts

Richard Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Greetings world.connect guys   Greetings world.connect guys Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011 - 10:29

Ah that was fun! You were right it is a great group of guys. I was really impressed to see the whole field within a few seconds of each other. Unfortunately my engine blew up and I missed most of what was promising to be a really fun race. My fault for setting the rev limit wrong, although I must have got some benefit from that to keep up with Tony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings world.connect guys   Greetings world.connect guys Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011 - 4:02

yes, that was fun..
i finished 12th..spun twice and had to make an early pit stop. Marcel finished one place ahead of me.

not our finest hour, but fun none the less....the start was a lot of fun...
cheers

Back to top Go down
Marcel
Admin
Marcel

PostSubject: Re: Greetings world.connect guys   Greetings world.connect guys Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011 - 4:15

yeah I had a few offs and could have been better, but then again I am not into soapbox derby lol :P
Back to top Go down
https://worldconnectcomp.aktiv-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings world.connect guys   Greetings world.connect guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings world.connect guys
Page 1 of 1