World.Connect.Competition.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EIIC: Haryseb STOP championship!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oxia

oxia

EIIC: Haryseb STOP championship! Empty
PostSubject: EIIC: Haryseb STOP championship!   EIIC: Haryseb STOP championship! Icon_minitimeTue 1 May 2012 - 1:06

hi guys,
sad day, haryseb decide to stop the EIIC2012 and the 24h race will not be, just saw on EI's forum...sadly oh no
Back to top Go down
Marcel
Admin
Marcel

PostSubject: Re: EIIC: Haryseb STOP championship!   EIIC: Haryseb STOP championship! Icon_minitimeTue 1 May 2012 - 1:09

yes, I read it. oh no

Maybe there is a chance for a small last race, not a 24hrs?
Back to top Go down
https://worldconnectcomp.aktiv-forum.com
oxia

oxia

PostSubject: Re: EIIC: Haryseb STOP championship!   EIIC: Haryseb STOP championship! Icon_minitimeTue 1 May 2012 - 1:21

i dont know why exactly this stop, but apparently this comes from deep dessacord between members of EI, hary is almost alone in all manage, but may be other will organize another race? I don't know but very few chance...

Unfortunately, in france, we not have a great endurance organizing, there is ffsca, but endurance is not their priority for the moment.
i think the EI technic level was less good than last year, crash server, etc... i say that but i know its very difficult to organize a great and good event, when i see the other european orga, i think hary want to do the same: a strong build orga, but with the time, things have not go well, this is the consequence of that i think....

i hope a team decide to organize a race, not a 24h but a 6h, 1000km, why not? but who?...
Back to top Go down
Marcel
Admin
Marcel

PostSubject: Re: EIIC: Haryseb STOP championship!   EIIC: Haryseb STOP championship! Icon_minitimeWed 2 May 2012 - 4:34

The outcry caused by the ancancellation of round 3 seems to be huge and haryseb is overhelmed by it, he has given in to some degree and will do his best to let it happen. So there is a little chance that round 3 is going to happen.

smile
Back to top Go down
Marcel
Admin
Marcel

PostSubject: Re: EIIC: Haryseb STOP championship!   EIIC: Haryseb STOP championship! Icon_minitimeFri 4 May 2012 - 2:33

racing continues! big smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EIIC: Haryseb STOP championship!   EIIC: Haryseb STOP championship! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EIIC: Haryseb STOP championship!
Page 1 of 1