World.Connect.Competition.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum members Richard needs you!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Roberts

Richard Roberts

Forum members Richard needs you!  Empty
PostSubject: Forum members Richard needs you!    Forum members Richard needs you!  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun 2012 - 6:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WCC needs you!

I am looking for a teammate for the 4th of August 4 hrs of Le Mans @ cmsracing.com I am sure I will find someone but if any of our forum members fancies joining me to make a WCC team #1 to go along with the #2 team of Artur & Marcel then just say. I dont mind at all who I drive with or how competitive we are although I will do my best. So Ricardo, Daiman, Rafael, David even Oxia you are welcome to join me if you are up for it.
Back to top Go down
oxia

oxia

PostSubject: Re: Forum members Richard needs you!    Forum members Richard needs you!  Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jun 2012 - 0:32

hi richard & WCC members!

thx for invitation but sorry im rookie & don't have a descent level to join you (work hard to fix it very mad )

The 997 is for me the most hard to master, it takes time (lot lot lot of time unhappy )
when i see your level im desesperate.... :(
thx again richard

congratz again for this mini EIIC champ, your are a great team
Back to top Go down
Richard Roberts

Richard Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Forum members Richard needs you!    Forum members Richard needs you!  Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jun 2012 - 0:47

I don't think I have much talent, people like flex show that,, what I do have is a good ffb wheel, smooth running pc good with correct fov and wheel settings. And a copy of ross bentleys speed secrets and plenty of time to practice. But if you want any help that is a subject for another thread which you are welcome to start. :)
Back to top Go down
Ricardo Edelmann

PostSubject: Re: Forum members Richard needs you!    Forum members Richard needs you!  Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012 - 0:46

Hey Richard,

I would like to be your teammate. I think that i can drive on the 4th August :-) so when do you have time to train?
Back to top Go down
Richard Roberts

Richard Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Forum members Richard needs you!    Forum members Richard needs you!  Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012 - 3:52

Ricardo Edelmann wrote:
Hey Richard,

I would like to be your teammate. I think that i can drive on the 4th August :-) so when do you have time to train?

That would be great. I have arranged to drive with someone from cms. But I am sure if I ask him nicely he will understand if I switch and partner you instead. For an old mate. Only thing if you can't make it I will be left on my own. Practice doesn't matter too much because its not a 'big' race. What class do you want to race in gt2, lmpc or p2
Back to top Go down
Ricardo Edelmann

PostSubject: Re: Forum members Richard needs you!    Forum members Richard needs you!  Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012 - 5:32

i would prefer the gt2 class with a 997 :-) it doesn't matter if it isn't a big race:D i have to come back in to my rythm to show a good performance:-) so when do you have time?
Back to top Go down
Richard Roberts

Richard Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Forum members Richard needs you!    Forum members Richard needs you!  Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012 - 6:52

Sunday but we can practice with marcel and art, whenever they practice and ' borrow' their setup. They wouldn't want to beat us only because they have a better setup!
Back to top Go down
Marcel
Admin
Marcel

PostSubject: Re: Forum members Richard needs you!    Forum members Richard needs you!  Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012 - 7:25

suspicious razz
Back to top Go down
https://worldconnectcomp.aktiv-forum.com
Ricardo Edelmann

PostSubject: Re: Forum members Richard needs you!    Forum members Richard needs you!  Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012 - 10:35

sunday is okay for me:-) time? which track? which mod? please give me the dl links:-)
cheers Ricardo
Back to top Go down
Richard Roberts

Richard Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Forum members Richard needs you!    Forum members Richard needs you!  Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012 - 12:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

race info is there, 2004 Le mans and enduracers at the moment but track may change to new VLM 96 track
Back to top Go down
Ricardo Edelmann

PostSubject: Re: Forum members Richard needs you!    Forum members Richard needs you!  Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012 - 23:45

thx richard:-) i will download and test it:-)
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: CMS   Forum members Richard needs you!  Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012 - 8:14

Hi Richardo
Are you registered at CMS. They are a bit slow as it took Tony about 2 weeks to get acknowledged and signed on. Just a heads up. See you all on track. big smile
Back to top Go down
Ricardo Edelmann

PostSubject: Re: Forum members Richard needs you!    Forum members Richard needs you!  Icon_minitimeSun 1 Jul 2012 - 6:40

when are u available today richard?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum members Richard needs you!    Forum members Richard needs you!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum members Richard needs you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World.Connect.Competition. :: Paddock :: General Discussions-
Jump to: