World.Connect.Competition.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my racing cockpit.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

my racing cockpit. Empty
PostSubject: my racing cockpit.   my racing cockpit. Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011 - 4:56

hi i am trying to upload some photos of my racing rig...seem to be having problems with the upload on this forum...so here is a link to flicker...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Marcel
Admin
Marcel

my racing cockpit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my racing cockpit.   my racing cockpit. Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011 - 0:17

I'm going to post a picture of my cockpit but don't laugh at me. lol
Back to top Go down
https://worldconnectcomp.aktiv-forum.com
Michael

Michael

my racing cockpit. Empty
PostSubject: racing kit   my racing cockpit. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2011 - 14:14

Hi
I have to admit my wife left me this weekend. She went to Montreal alone leaving me to my own devices. I guess she was so very tired of listening to me talk about racing that she decided to escape. Bonus. :cheers:
Well I decided to use my spare time wisely and practiced going around Dijon. I also am sending the requested photos regarding pic’s of my setup. You may think the helmet excessive but Suzanne insisted I wear it in case I fall out of my seat, drunkin sod that I am. :drunken:
So one of my music stands holds my keyboard a TV tray my notes and mouse.. The Space Frame of my car is made of ABS piping. I used 1 1/2 “, I should have used 2”. Some MDF board to stiffen it does the job. A modified office desk found discarded on the street serves as my race seat. :face:
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

my racing cockpit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my racing cockpit.   my racing cockpit. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2011 - 14:15

Opps!

confused
Back to top Go down

my racing cockpit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my racing cockpit.   my racing cockpit. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2011 - 19:49

that cockpit is excellent!!.
i almost reported the first post as offensive material, until i saw the type of beer you were drinking.

lol..
Back to top Go down

my racing cockpit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my racing cockpit.   my racing cockpit. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2011 - 19:52

actually, at second glance...that's not budweiser!!!!
Back to top Go down
Marcel
Admin
Marcel

my racing cockpit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my racing cockpit.   my racing cockpit. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2011 - 23:10

Please keep your beer below the windshield when passing track marshals. :suspect: very cool :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

my racing cockpit. Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Kieth   my racing cockpit. Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011 - 2:45

Thanks for the comments. The bubbly Pop is a eastern Canadian brew which has a low bounce to foam ratio and it makes it a obvious choice on a bumpy track. :cherry:
Back to top Go down
Ricardo Edelmann

my racing cockpit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my racing cockpit.   my racing cockpit. Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011 - 5:53

haha nice michael:-D Marcel? we are still waiting for the pic of your Cockpit:-)
Back to top Go down
Ricardo Edelmann

my racing cockpit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my racing cockpit.   my racing cockpit. Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011 - 6:16

btw here are 2 pics of my cockpit:

Back to top Go down

my racing cockpit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my racing cockpit.   my racing cockpit. Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011 - 17:52

very cool Ricardo. The green lights are great.

show us a photo of your racing shoes!!!

Back to top Go down
Ricardo Edelmann

my racing cockpit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my racing cockpit.   my racing cockpit. Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011 - 17:55

haha tone:-D give me your email adress and i'll send you a picture of my shoes:-) but donÄt wank when you see them:D
Back to top Go down
Marcel
Admin
Marcel

my racing cockpit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my racing cockpit.   my racing cockpit. Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011 - 23:00

okay here it is, ignore the junk on the left side lol, my dfgt (not connected in picture), my precious hd595 headphones, my creative digital surround speakers, my asus vw225n monitor, my keyboard below the wheel and my ikea office desk, not visible is my uncomfortable, although their commercial says otherwise, ikea revolving seat ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ); btw i always position the wheel/myself a bit to the side where the ingame wheel is (porsche left side), helps my perception lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

:P
Back to top Go down
Richard Roberts

Richard Roberts

my racing cockpit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my racing cockpit.   my racing cockpit. Icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011 - 0:04

I have used an ironing board since 2009, it makes a nice rattling sound over bumps.
Back to top Go down

my racing cockpit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my racing cockpit.   my racing cockpit. Icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011 - 0:22

excellent cockpit Richard...using the ironing board is ingenious, and it's kinda like 'house camouflage'
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

my racing cockpit. Empty
PostSubject: Hot stuff   my racing cockpit. Icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011 - 18:01

Ya and hieght ajustments are easy. I guess the hot laps too. :D
Back to top Go down
Marcel
Admin
Marcel

my racing cockpit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my racing cockpit.   my racing cockpit. Icon_minitimeSat 3 Dec 2011 - 8:03

this could be pretty useful!

and here is something for Michael. :suspect:

Back to top Go down
Richard Roberts

Richard Roberts

my racing cockpit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my racing cockpit.   my racing cockpit. Icon_minitimeSat 3 Dec 2011 - 8:08

LOL will you use that so that you can drive for 6 hours straight. Ideal for endurance after all we need to avoid all distractions
Back to top Go down
Marcel
Admin
Marcel

my racing cockpit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my racing cockpit.   my racing cockpit. Icon_minitimeSat 24 Nov 2012 - 22:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]

Coincidence Richard? Or is there some kind of trend in the UK? razz

Back to top Go down
Richard Roberts

Richard Roberts

my racing cockpit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my racing cockpit.   my racing cockpit. Icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012 - 6:05

Lol that is me!

not really, I tend not to wear a helmet or leathers. but it works well. Maybe desks in the UK dont fit the clamps on the wheel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my racing cockpit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my racing cockpit.   my racing cockpit. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my racing cockpit.
Page 1 of 1