World.Connect.Competition.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Commitments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcel
Admin
Marcel

Commitments Empty
PostSubject: Commitments   Commitments Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011 - 3:13

Hey guys,

sorry if you feel like this place has become a bit quiet in the last few days but I have some important things to do. Most important of all is this seminar paper about Hegels work which is giving me a bit of stress. I have to finish it by the end of this week.

If you have any kind of of matters which should be discussed then post them. If you want to go for practice sessions keep the others informed, esspecially our new arrivals.

Please bear with me within the next days! :oops:

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://worldconnectcomp.aktiv-forum.com
Richard Roberts

Richard Roberts

Commitments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commitments   Commitments Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011 - 3:30

Not a problem, good luck with your work. Regarding the Race Dept series, I will be busy practicing and registering, I need time to get myself up to standard.

Something interesting, I managed to get GTR2 registered for online races after a long time and looking at my lap times I seem to be Ayrton Senna! My laptimes seem really good compared to lap records at Race 2 play and elsewhere. This is not normally the case????

I would like to believe (so much) that I have a great talent but perhaps there is a patch or something thats made me faster. I will investigate.
Back to top Go down

Commitments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commitments   Commitments Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011 - 9:20

Ok Marcel..

see you later..
I am still struggling with my.RD...Dave Stephenson is helping but i have the same result, sadly.

Richard..interesting your location. I spent some 5 years working in Winchester. I know the city well. Great place to live.
cheers

Tony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Commitments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commitments   Commitments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Commitments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World.Connect.Competition. :: Paddock :: General Discussions-
Jump to: