World.Connect.Competition.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my close encounter with a 997 (minus 1)...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

my close encounter with a 997 (minus 1)... Empty
PostSubject: my close encounter with a 997 (minus 1)...   my close encounter with a 997 (minus 1)... Icon_minitimeFri 2 Sep 2011 - 3:18

lol, sorry really struggling to stay on topic, I know its not a 997 but a 996...imo more beautiful...lol

I visited the Porsche museum in Nov. 2010, opposite the museum is a Porsche dealership (of course)...and inside it is like another museum..

This GT2 was on display..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

enjoy.

Back to top Go down
Marcel
Admin
Marcel

PostSubject: Re: my close encounter with a 997 (minus 1)...   my close encounter with a 997 (minus 1)... Icon_minitimeFri 2 Sep 2011 - 22:18

996 ain't my favorite but ... nice pictures from a ALMS car! :afro:
Back to top Go down
https://worldconnectcomp.aktiv-forum.com
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: 997 skin   my close encounter with a 997 (minus 1)... Icon_minitimeSun 4 Sep 2011 - 11:54

I guess I missed something and I have been meaning to ask for the *.dds files for the WCC 997 GT Pro team skin for that all over team look. I am embarrassed to keep drive under faults colours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my close encounter with a 997 (minus 1)...   my close encounter with a 997 (minus 1)... Icon_minitimeMon 5 Sep 2011 - 23:11

there is a GT Pro skin download available from RC. however, the new admin. Lee, has informed us that he will not run the GT Pro league with skins for the next series, too much trouble for him. I think they are too busy to bother with it.

We should discuss where/who/when for the next series, either with Racedepartment and/or Raceconnect. To be honest, if RD are better organised, and it is a question of preference, I would be inclined to try RD as a first priority. With all due respect to Lee and Dean and others...I think they need a better procedure for vetting drivers, RCLMS (Fuji and Montreal) were a disaster, due largely to what they called...'pubbers' (a new term to me, must mean blokes that go out drinking, then come home and race online..lol).
lol...why don't they just stay home and drink like us...lol..

oh look, its beer oclock.

:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my close encounter with a 997 (minus 1)...   my close encounter with a 997 (minus 1)... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my close encounter with a 997 (minus 1)...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World.Connect.Competition. :: Paddock :: Porsche-
Jump to: