World.Connect.Competition.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silverstone GT2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael

Michael

Silverstone GT2 Empty
PostSubject: Silverstone GT2   Silverstone GT2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Sep 2011 - 10:18

Four hours of driving today and 11 hours yesterday from Eastern Maritimes to home just to perform the needed procedures to get here on line. That is enough kilometres for the day. Tony I thought you had lapped me. I qualified on my first 6th lap I have driven in a few weeks an kept missing corners for the first half of the race. Tony I hope we accumulated enough points for the Team Championship. I did one for the Kipper so to speack and now I lay me down to rest.
Later all sleep:
Back to top Go down

Silverstone GT2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverstone GT2   Silverstone GT2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Sep 2011 - 10:42

well your participation certainly helped, this is certain.
you whipped my a** to the finish line...only by seconds...as I chased you for the last ten minutes..and only the passing of oli batesman seemed to keep me from having a photo finish with your car.lol..

so I had a shocker of a race again..the wine in corsica must have been good, as i completely forgot how i assigned the buttons on my wheel...inadvertently chatting twice during the race........opps..sorry Lee McCabe who was administrating and driving....lo.lll....then about 12 or so laps in i made contact with the leader car...LeGallez I think...sending me off, and puncturing my tire..

so I was gun-shy the rest of the race..getting rather ordinary lap times...

really good result in the end for WWC..well ahead in the points taking the championship easily...really grateful you made it back to race. Enjoy your slumber..you earned it.

I still can't understand my result overall, just doesn't make sense...guess you have to be in it to win it...they say, and it is definitely a case of 'wining ugly' i would add...

but as time passes..the details will be forgotten, but the statistic remains..

WCC are in first place in their first attempt.

amen.

and addio...
Back to top Go down
Marcel
Admin
Marcel

Silverstone GT2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverstone GT2   Silverstone GT2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Sep 2011 - 22:39

Too bad I wasn't able to defend my 3rd position yesterday.
Well done drivers! As regular participants of this series we more then deserved 1st place in the team championship. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
https://worldconnectcomp.aktiv-forum.com
Sponsored content

Silverstone GT2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverstone GT2   Silverstone GT2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silverstone GT2
Page 1 of 1